Check this crazy shit out!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Shimen, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Ahahahaahahaa, AHAHAHAHAHAAAA

HAHAHAHAHHA!

Gross...

2. Anthropologists of the next species and civilization of this planet will look back and laugh at us.

3. That aint no lie man. I didnt know pubic hair could get that freaking long.

4. My two favorite lines:

"Her crotch will literally blow air on to you while she walks"

and of course

"This is something that they will have to cherish forever"

5. The coochie catwalk..

6. I barely trust myself with a razor near my dick...I don't know how a woman would trust someone else with one around her pussy.

7. Dude... those chicks could wake up and find a mouse living in their crotch lol.

That in all seriousness is rediculous... most if not all of those girls were hot, but the question is, would you still sleep with them with that huge as bush?

Would anyone? God, that must be horrible for any guy who gets them in to the sack. They'll be thinking they just hit the motherload and scored hardcore with some hot ass chick... then they get their pants off, and just freak lol.

Edit:
    Dude, I don't think there's all that much cutting going on there... looks more like a growing operation than a grooming one rofl. By the time those things are fully grown, when they need to be cut, I can't imagine the razor is actually anywhere near their pussy, since the hair is at least 6 inches long.

Why the hell are we discussing this? I can't stop laughing lmao..

8. Jesus that was fucking ridiculous, I mean I laughed and all but there's no reason for that at.