check these out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by redbull1011, Aug 15, 2003.

1. I posted these about a month ago they where much smaller then I now have them in a green house and wow are they doing well what do u think

Attached Files:

2. 2

Attached Files:

3. 3

Attached Files:

4. 4

Attached Files:

5. How big are those pots man those plants are kicking ass any sing of sex

6. all female there was 5 males in crop got shut off them they all showed sex in last 2 weeks

7. Do they need to be in th greenhhouse? I would let them go outside unless if its freezing at night.

8. Do you know the strain?

9. prying eyes had them outside to start with put in green house little trick put a bucket off water in there keeps air humid and the plants are thriving growing rapid looking realy healthy

10. Also that bucket keeps the air temp more stable, allowing for a longer season or an earlier start, and even a short flower season in the spring if veged indoors early.

11. those leaf blades r lovely and thin, looks like ur gonna have some really strong trippy smoke there even if u dont get the weight.

wot part of the world r u growing them in? im guessing that they r gonna take quite a few weeks b4 they finish flowering, i hope the weather holds out 4 u, any chance of a close up of the buds in a few weeks time?

12. thats what i was going to say, those look totaly sativa. hopefully the green house will keep them from frost if you live in temperate to northern regions. i am smoking some really good sativa at the moment, it takes a while but is worth it.

13. What are you using for ventilation now? I think they could use a bit more fresh air. Thats why the leaves are so yellow. Have you ever thought of hooking up a co2 enrichment or at lest a fan that sucks some warm C02 rich air from your house. You can hook it up to a timer that triggers a few times a day for 15 minuites or so to refesh the air. A weird idea i just though of is, you can also mabey get some rabbits in the greenhouse with C02 to make a more bio sphere. Have them in a fenced off area with heavy fensing to prevent munched plants. But make shure to get a species that is communal and isnt competitive. I guess all male/female would be good so you dont get overrun by rabbits.

I duno im stoned and thinking of crazy shit! but it would work! right?

14. i'm in the uk not expecting any frost for some time yet don't know the strain glad to hear that u think they will be a good smoke as this is my first time growing learn a great deal off this site can't fault it. will post more pics later this week they are growing like mad even though the weather has turned a little cooler

15. 1

Attached Files:

16. 1

Attached Files:

17. 1

Attached Files:

18. hey they filled out nice Redbull.. nice plants!

19. and look now

Attached Files:

20. 1

Attached Files: