Check out what I gotS!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragon313, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Attached Files:

2. Its a rubber band ball....

3. yea but it's a sweet rubber band ball

4. I remember my aunt used to have this massive ball- prolly three X's your balls size- of that tin foil that peels off of gum wrappers, lol. Guess that's how they kept us kids busy in the 70's, lol.

5. :laughing:

6. nice rubber band ball

that beats anything i have

7. i had a ruber band ball as a kid i made with some friends it got to be about the size of a kickball and then im not sure who has it these days

8. i have a fucking cast iron parrot bottle opener

that my parents found in our couch when they got it before i was born

it's a fuckin sweet bottle opener

9. Got it? GOT IT?!

You don't GET a rubber band ball! You MAKE a rubber band ball!

What has the world come to when we get our rubber band balls pre-made? *shakes head*

:poke:

10. I didnt make it. meaning someone else did

Long story how I got it, because I didnt make it.

A long story isnt, went to a store and bought it. Stop assuming.

11. come on dude tell us the story

12. You do realize I was joking... right?

13. Huh. I thought you were totally serious.:rolleyes:

14. i got this in my room

[​IMG]

15. Internet sarcasm takes training to detect :devious:.

On another note, how do you start a rubber band ball? Just twist a bunch together then start looping some over that or what?

16. I would totally trade my rubber band ball for dat. lol what is it exactly?? like its main purpose

17. When I made one back in high school, I just smooshed a bunch together in a small pile, and then started twisting rubber bands around that.

Got it up to a little bigger than a baseball. :smoking:

That was during finals week too, I think... I really knew how to optimize my time. :p

18. its a machete, intended purpose: cutting down vines in the jungle. my purpose: intimidation, wig splitting

its like a short sword, and it has a saw on the backside, cut someones arm off or something

19. shit where did you get that dude, I really want one
    Like hardcore now

20. you can get a normal one (without the saw) at lowe's and walmart for like 10 dollars, the one i got was from dick's it was 20