Check out this Webpage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by AMachine, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Go to the webpage, pick your state under the GET LOCAL area. It gives you a up to date tracker of marijuana policy in your state. Click

2. Pretty cool site

3. Wow some of the "Victim" Stories are really interesting..

"Will Foster, a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and father of two, was sentenced to 93 years in prison for charges relating to the 25-plant medical marijuana garden he grew in a locked room in his basement. "

"Tyrone Brown served 17 years of a life sentence for testing positive for marijuana while on probation for a $2 stickup committed when he was 17. No one involved was ever able to explain the severe penalty. "

These are really severe.

4. Yeah they are pretty messed up. I was reading through them today.

5. From the victims page:
    News reports also cited the seizure of "packaging items used in the distribution of marijuana" (plastic sandwich baggies found in most kitchens) and "pills" (a roommate's prescription pain medication for a knee injury).

Some of these stories almost brought tears to my eyes this is ridiculous.

6. Agreed. Makes me really really angry. A lot of people on that victims page were innocents who were "collateral damage" in raids on their neighbors. One girl got second and third degree burns on her chest and stomach when a police raid in the apartment SHE WAS VISITING set off a flash-bang grenade which started a small fire. Another one was a college girl who got busted for minor possession. Police leaned on her to go undercover and bust a dealer. She went missing after. A couple days later she was found in a ditch dead. There are WAY too many of these stories. Very very angering and sad.