Check out this plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanniBliss88, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Either way.. Once they show sex flowering is on after that :)

If you need anything else just ask. Seems like you got it down. Here is where the fun begins!

2. Hell yeah man

3. Here's another update do y'all think I should trim up some of the bottom leaves? First week into flowering

4. UPDATE!!! sorry guys I've been busy but here she is 4 weeks into flowering. What feedback do y'all have

Attached Files:

5. Good starter strains IMO

Blue Mystic Auto - One of my faves :)
    Northern Lights
    White Cheese (Auto)
    LR2
    Afghan Kush - But feck this puppy STUNK

BtS

6. p.s. Nice plant dude :)

7. Looks good - Less is more with nutes - Def is better than burn

8. Thanks y'all I haven't used any nutes believe it or not just some worm castings here and there

9. How close are your lights? My only suggestion would be to move up a bit if they are close. You may have slight burning on the tips of the upper leaves.

10. They are like 2-4 inches away. Yeah I did burn it like 4 weeks ago but it healed fine and never burned the bud. But okay will do

11. If you notice any more burning then you can move it higher. What kind of lights do you have? It all depends. Some can be closer than others. You don't want it too high or else you won't get enough light and will hinder growth. Finding the perfect balance is what you need to learn.

12. hello, looking good, wondering what reflective material your using, looks a little like tin foil witch acually doesnt reflect light like one would think but more so reflects heat and "laser beams" mylar is awsome but plain white will reflect light good too, also real quick.. lots of people sudjest fox farms ocean forest but fail to let ya know you will need to add dolimite lime before planting to hold ph, you wont notice this problem till the end of your grow. hint:fox farms happy frog is loaded with benificial bacteria, has lime pre added, and works great with few additives,, anyways plant looks good,, good luck!!

13. Looks great dude. Keep us updated!