check out this new product for discreet smoking

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by weedzilla420, Feb 27, 2010.

1. sup bladez,

i just saw this new product that barry cooper was promoting on his show called "Blunt Magic"

Blunt Spray - Smoke without the Smell!

it's essentially a spray that you apply to a joint or blunt that eliminates the mj smell while you smoke it.

it also flavors it.

this would ideal for places like concerts, bars, just walking down the street, etc.

my only concern is that they don't list the ingredients of the product, instead just saying it's made from all natural substances. technically ricin is a natural substance so their claim doesn't really make me feel any better.

i would want to see an ingredients list before i used it.

has anyone else heard of or had any experience with this product?

2. If it never had any messed up chemical's in it, i approve.

Spray the stuff, roll it in a cig, cork it. And smoke it anywhere

3. Doubt it works, burnin' shit smells like burnin' shit. Unless of course it just hides the smell of weed by making a worse smell?

4. yeah,that sounds pretty cool.Why don't you buy some and try it out and report back :confused:

5. Yeah to bad they dont post whats in it.:(

6. yeah thats the first thing i wanted... a list of ingredients, they hide it pretty well lol.

7. yeah thats right on ai.

you can't spray anything onto paper for instance to make it smell less when you burn it.

just a scam i think..

8. This possibly has to be the DUMBEST thing i have EVER seen in my entire life. When you smoke a blunt, its not the weed that really sticks out. Its the actual blunt itself that really sticks to your clothing. Like the poster above me said, burning shit smells like burning shit. And when your smoking a blunt, where the hell are you going to smoke it so that you try to cover up the smell? Your bedroom or something:confused::confused::confused:

If anyone buys this product you should really question yourself if you have a brain or not because this seriously is a horrible product. AND on top of everything they dont even include an ingredient list? That is just asking for trouble.

9. the product didn't say it could mask the smoke smell. it is designed to mask the tell-tell odor of mj when smoking.
    the stuff is supposed to make a blunt smell more like a cig burning.

10. Sounds stupid.
    If your smoking inside. blow your smoke into a window fan that is blowing outside. Or if you inside or out and about, invest in a Magic Flight Luanch Box vaporizer. Cheap and stealthy, and works amazingly well for the price!

11. i think it works like say a ingredient in a recipe, if you add it in you wont tatse the other ones but thier still thier your just over poweering them. and fuck id rather get busted than smoke chemicals:eek:

12. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! We own a small headshop in Cali and purchased a few bottles of this for resale. Out of 11 bottle sold, 9 were returned with people saying it made them sick, it made their weed smell like a combination of weed and burning plastic and unsmokable. Nest we received a letter from a couple saying they are going to sue us as it did something to the nodes in their kids lungs and that they bought the stuff from us so we are party to the suit as well. We tried to return the unused products for a refund and they wont answer repeated emails or phone calls. They also claim it is FDA approved on their Facebook page, but that is another lie, we reported this and the claim to the FDA and were told they are not FDA approved but have been getting many complaints about it damaging user's lungs. Apparently it is eating into the nodes in the lung lining. Not good. Guess this is why they dont mention ingredients. Buyer beware. Blow baby powder in the air if you need to cover the smell or smoke outside. Use anything else but this crap!