Check out this home-made bong I just made in 10 minutes while high...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pbuilder, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #1 pbuilder, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Shot of the whole device:

[​IMG]

Shot of the choke, which is actually the cap of a permanent marker :smoke:

[​IMG]

Shot of the bill piece, and the gum I used to keep it airtight. Works perfectly man. The bill piece is just some thick marker I found laying around that I took apart, and all I did was burn a hole into the 2L pop bottle until the plastic was about the right size of the marker and still melty and then stuck it right in. Then I used gum to make it 100% air tight :eek:...

[​IMG]

And then... Shot of the bowl:

[​IMG]

I just took a piece of aluminimum foil, pushed it in the tube a bit so it was a nice little bowl, then wrapped the rest of it around the tube and secured it with an elastic band man...:hippie::smoking:

And then I poked lots of tiny little holes with a sewing need I found lying around !

And that's pretty much it man, took me 10 minutes to make.

Also, I'm considering adding in an ice catcher or something man, making it even awesomer.

2. Aluminum foil, plastic, and gum? Better than any number of glass on glass pieces you could get for $50? Nooooooo

3. Not better man at all sorry to say :'( but foil is horrible for u to smoke out of

4. Hey man, around here bongs are expensive, and this would be a great and easy to make home-made substitute to have lying around when your out of papers or forgot your bong/pipe at a friends house... Listen man, I thought it was awesome everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

5. I didn't know that :eek:

I'll try to find a little bowl or something I could use instead then.

6. [quote name='"pbuilder"']

Hey man, around here bongs are expensive, and this would be a great and easy to make home-made substitute to have lying around when your out of papers or forgot your bong/pipe at a friends house... Listen man, I thought it was awesome everyone is entitled to their own opinion.[/quote]

Yes it's easy to make, but smoking out of aluminum is also toxic.

7. no it's not. aluminum foil is 99.99% pure.

8. Fcked up on the carb dude it needs to be way lower on the tube.

9. [quote name='"pbuilder"']

I didn't know that :eek:

I'll try to find a little bowl or something I could use instead then.[/quote]

Use a steel socket or an old bowl from a bong u can stick it inside of a fat marker and use that (marker will be downstem) :cheers best of luck to u

10. As said above, I wouldn't smoke out of that. Ever. Shitty taste, bad for your health, and just a waste of weed. Buy a 15 dollar spoon?

11. Go read the article about that kid who died from smoking out of a pez dispenser
    ;)

12. #13 fucking baked, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    And wha the fuck is a bill piece I have never heard that and am pretty sure you made that shit uP on the spot.

13. when I'm outta shit to smoke with, I grab an apple