Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check out this Grand Daddy Purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dissec, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Its pretty good, doesn't express the purple color but the taste and the smell are definitely there. Also threw in a bowl of cheese, gdp, and kief from last night when I got this stuff, I was so high, used it in a gauntlet.

Attached Files:

2. Can't tell much of the purple pheno. showing through.

Pretty flower though! I'd hit that :)

3. Yeah I when I get gd purp its a bit darker. I'll post a pick when I can get at my stash.

4. Yea, like I said, the purple pheno wasn't expressed very well, yet the taste and smell are.

5. Here's my stash.

ForumRunner_20120310_153350.png

6. [quote name='"puertoricosuave"']Here's my stash.

[/quote]

Wtf that bud looks crazy

7. It's the end of an eighth... Now my man has white widow so that's the last purp

8. That's what's up

9. [quote name='"Aracratz"']

That's what's up[/quote]

If this thread is still going 2moro ill post a pick of the ww too.

10. I'll definately be dropping in for that

11. Great looking stash man!!!

12. Fuck man, those buds look really dense and tasty. That bowl especially... *drool*
    Enjoy that :smoke:

13. Sorry guys my hookup said I can't pickup til tomorrow... I'll post a pick when I get it.