Check out this gangster ass unicorn bike!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Talking Dog, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I'm going to burning man tomorrow my fellow blades, and this pimp-ass unicorn bike will be my noble steed. Our camp even has a legit mutant mobile this year, it's a fuckin butterfly golf cart! Shit's so cash. See you on the other side homies.
    [​IMG]

2. Dude. DUUUUUUDDE.

So fucking jealous. Of the bike, but mostly that you're going to Burning Man! That has been on my bucket list for the past 12 years of my life! It's just too fucking far away!

Have a great time man.

3. Be careful, unicorn horn looks like it could do some damage...

Bare in mind that people at BM are likely to be on something or another and could randomly wander into the path of your mighty steed...

Just saying.

Have fun :)

4. I'm so jelly it's peanut butter.

5. Thanks guys, Yeah this pony can pack a punch. I didn't really design her to a weapon but I built her so sturdy that I'll have to watch-out for and try not to stab the people that are messed up on psychedelics. I myself will be one of those people so I can only promiss so much,

6. shit hope no one tries to kill it and sell its horn for drugs

7. That is fucking awesome. I wish I had one of them at Sasquatch in Washington, which was still one of the best weekends of my life. Have fun man!

8. I googled the Sasquatch festival and it looks amazing. Definitely a bucket-list item and sense the world is going to end in 1212 or what not, we might as well start living it up now.

9. Buhahaha!

10. Lol haha people gonna be like what the fuck.:smoke: