Check out this crazy bus!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Jdahms, Aug 5, 2010.

1. sooooooo... those cars look.. a little.. fake, lol. but thats still kinda cool. hows it going to get through the tunnels? dont tell me it can fly too!

2. ^Well its just an artists rendering atm they havn't constructed it yet, I suppose even considering this its a pretty poor photoshop job.

I would have concerns implenting something like this on any roads, let alone China where road rules/standards are not the best to say the least. If just one car crashed into it which would happen quite often the damage bill could easily go into milions (or w/e that is in Chinese currency) and alot more if something like a truck runs into it

3. Of course it's from China:laughing:

4. If they implement good safety guards the rails should last a bit also the cars would kick up brake dust and other litter that Im sure would have to be cleaned off.

Interestingly enough :smoking:

5. honestly i would have expected Japan... but China makes sense too.

6. Umm... I hate it when speeding cars whiz by you. That bus would be very scary if it passes at high speeds.

It'd also be very fucking annoying.

7. that's a fucking bad idea.

8. Lol, asians can't drive as it is, you wanna drive a bus over them

"Hey Reloy, Tuln the Ladio up, Hory Shit! Rook At That!"
    *swirve, weave, Crash into wall of bus"

...yeah...I'm racist...but I date a Vietnamese girl if that helps me validate myself.:D