Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check out this bullshit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UASmoke, May 24, 2010.

1. some of this is true. but that is an old page and we know a lot more about it now. and they are leaving out crucial parts in it that are things that dont hurt you. some of these things are true, but thats if you smoke a ton. and i mean a ton. like an ounce a day.

2. This is an 11 year old page... is there not a more recent update of it?

3. i've seen much worse. go check out AboveTheInfluence's page about weed

4. Marijuana is addictive. More teens are in treatment with a primary diagnosis of marijuana dependence than for all other illicit drugs combined.

thats from above the influence....god damn

5. i know...that site is the worst of all of them. they can't back up their facts for shit, its like they make them up...

6. It's true, but what they don't say is that when a kid is busted for weed he can choose between a treatment or paying a large fine. So they al choose the treatment, that's why there are so many people in treatment for MJ.:smoke:

7. i knew that the part about rehab was true, im talking about the addictiveness part...and the "marijuana dependance" part...such bullshit

8. Exactly, and if the figures on The Union are accurate, 97% of those there were forced or chosen by court order. Only 3% of those enrolled volunteered.

9. most of it i agree with except for the following quote:

10. Its shitty, Marijuana rewrites neurotransmitters making you learn differently, not worse. What a load.

11. "But many teens encounter serious trouble well short of the "gateway." Marijuana is, by itself, a high-risk substance for adolescents. More than adults, they are likely to be victims of automobile accidents caused by marijuana's impact on judgment and perception. Casual sex, prompted by compromised judgment or marijuana's disinhibiting effects, leaves them vulnerable not only to unwanted pregnancy but also to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). "

:laughing:^