Check out these pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hiflyer0208, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I gc crew, I got 2 plants in need of some pro diagnosis. All the leaves on my Super lemon haze( I like to call it Slaze) are reaching up towards the heavens. Here's the pics.

image-2575215160.jpg

image-61046483.jpg

image-937499186.jpg

.the second plant is a seed my friend gave to me. He thinks it's g13, the leaves are turning radioactive yellow with dark green veins. Pics below.

image-1801800280.jpg

Easier to see on the leaf towards the top left

image-3918740826.jpg

I may have to take a pic at lights off to make it a bit clearer

Attached Files:

2. be easier to see in natuarel light

3. [quote name='"Ganjahoarder"']Go here

Some plant deficiencies[/quote]

Thanks dude, good link. I think it may be an iron deficiency as I keep my soil ph above 6.5 an it started during the stretch

4. [quote name='"trippytrappy"']be easier to see in natuarel light[/quote]

Very true, lights off in 1 hour 30 il update then

5. IF YOUR LIGHTS GOING OUT , THEN TAKE PICS NOW .. just take them out your room ???????????????

6. [quote name='"trippytrappy"']IF YOUR LIGHTS GOING OUT , THEN TAKE PICS NOW .. just take them out your room ???????????????[/quote]

It's right at the back of the room can't really get her out . A quick flash won't do any harm tho, I've got a green light for working at lights out. Pics in 2 mins

7. image-1078020369.jpg

Hope this pic is better for you guys

8. Any 1 got any suggestions for the reaching leaves in the 1st pics

9. Could be sulpher or magnesium def,

10. #11 Hiflyer0208, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    [quote name='"trippytrappy"']Could be sulpher or magnesium def,[/quote]

Yeah i think it may be a sulpher or an iron def, both have very similar symtoms,though i only see the symptoms in the upper leaves which points towards the iron. the good news is the remedy is pretty much the same for both. I need to lower the ph of my feed to 6 this should fix the problem, ill keep it posted

11. could be this is how the strain looks if our running GHS SLH

check out irie's thread in the Or. journals from there:
    [​IMG]

12. see the yellowing
    [​IMG]

13. #14 Hiflyer0208, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    [quote name='"hope2toke"']see the yellowing
    [/quote]

Ye a friend of mine is growing the strain too an he has that problem, I always dose up the potash halfway through and no signs of any yellowing on my GH SLH but the leaves are pointing upwards.

Do you have a link to that journal, my navigation skills on these forums is terrible also what exactly is the Or. journal? Thanks for the help dude

14. I read somewhere that leaves that are green and reaching at tip is too much nitrogen. I recommend flushing and start back with nutes.

15. [quote name='"Kronicly Insane"']I read somewhere that leaves that are green and reaching at tip is too much nitrogen. I recommend flushing and start back with nutes.[/quote]

Hi dude , thanks for the input. But i dont think its an n issue as there is not much n in the feed. When i first put the plants into flower i gave them a full veg feed, but cheese plants were ready to be fed full flower feed and were raging to go, whithin a few days the top leaves started to "claw over" i believe this was an n overload, but i fixed it quickly, with anfull bloom feed. But i just cant fighure out why the leaves are reaching so much

16. Brother personally the super lemon haze grown by many has had the same problem.
    I'm growing it now and two outta four are growing retarded.
    All the plants are cared for the same here in my tent.
    If your using good nutes your not going to get defficincies.
    It's just a mutation of the genetics
    The leaves on mine were wrinkled and the leaf tips were curled.
    It's a common problem with the strain by my research

17. [quote name='"Rastapaul72"']Brother personally the super lemon haze grown by many has had the same problem.
    I'm growing it now and two outta four are growing retarded.
    All the plants are cared for the same here in my tent.
    If your using good nutes your not going to get defficincies.
    It's just a mutation of the genetics
    The leaves on mine were wrinkled and the leaf tips were curled.
    It's a common problem with the strain by my research[/quote]

Ye makes sense, I have found similar results in my research, my last one was fine and I cloned her so I guess I was expecting this one to act in the same way. Always learning tho :)

18. Yeah growing is a constant learning thing