Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check out these new pieces my local shop has

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TickleMyPickle, Mar 12, 2012.

1. clearly its just frosted glass... now that i know frosted glass pipes exist i want one.

2. [quote name='"TeH purpz"']

Yeah course bro, a standard bic burns at a higher temperature than my microwave? I call bullshit, dont just pull facts out of your arse and expect everyone to believe them.[/quote]

There is no heating element in a microwave besides the light. Knowledge bombed brah

3. ya right haha a lighter burns at 2000 celcius? whaaaat that is around 3500 Fahrenheit. more then enough to melt glass... nice try

4. how much did you pay for this piece?

5. my lhs has um too, its just sandblasted frosted glass

6. Chill out bro or I'll make out with you.

7. [quote name='"alborosie420"']
    ya right haha a lighter burns at 2000 celcius? whaaaat that is around 3500 Fahrenheit. more then enough to melt glass... nice try[/quote]

Read the link on the last page, Mr. Smarty McSmart-Smartson

8. [quote name='"aceguitar"']It looks like silicone. Why do all those little pipes have a carb? Stupidest thing ever. You don't need it to clear the little pipe!! It just makes you burn your fingers!!! That's why I would never use that piece of shit.[/quote]

Don't hate on spoons bro. Not cool. Not cool

9. Its nice to know I started a flame war lmao. I checked my facts and it seems the sources were mixed and the actual lighter temperature ,at the blue part, is 1400 degrees celcius. Still extremely hot.

10. [quote name='"Weed I am"']

Its nice to know I started a flame war lmao. I checked my facts and it seems the sources were mixed and the actual lighter temperature ,at the blue part, is 1400 degrees celcius. Still extremely hot.[/quote]

Lol if there's a flame war(look, a pun), I'm definitely not a part of it.

Oh shit, nm. You're not that guy

11. Anyone else laughing at the fact that the OP never responded after finding out it's fake. :laughing:

12. I never mentioned a heating element simply that a bic lighter cannot reach temperatures exceeding those produced by a microwave. Just because it has no heating element does not mean that it doesnt produce heat... why not read and digest someones post before wasting both your and my time by replying in an attempt to try and pick apart someones point. Not just that it makes you look like a right NUMPTY.

13. Kinda feel sorry for him. He was all excited to show his piece to GC and everyone let him have it. I like the sandblasted look though.