Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check out these new pieces my local shop has

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TickleMyPickle, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Relax. I'm not pissed. I could fucking care less about a pipe. Go bug someone else. Shut off

2. It's definitely just frosted glass, it'll be fine to smoke out. Who cares if it's a fake roor as long as you didn't pay alot of money for who gives a shit.

3. Oh, U MAD

4. How much did you pay? And no it's not a Roor. Also everyone posting how this thing is rubber. You can clearly tell its just sandblasted glass. Duh guys! C'MON

5. Right? I think it's a nice little pipe.

6. Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. I dont even want, none of the above! I want to piss on YOU! Yes i do.

7. Im pretty sure the factory in china it comes out of doesnt give a fuck what it does to you as long as it puts money in their pocket.

8. Yeah course bro, a standard bic burns at a higher temperature than my microwave? I call bullshit, dont just pull facts out of your arse and expect everyone to believe them.

9. Cool bro. Do you have anymore insanely sweet advice?

10. All of my small bowls have carbs on them. You might just be retarded if your burn your finger....

11. #32 SmokenSomeGreen, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Wow, some of the post people make... i swear it makes them sound fucking retardedddd. how could one even think for a second that the pipe is made of rubber, just because he said it "looks matte and rubbery" because it's not see through, it's just sandblasted like stated above.

12. The blue part of the lighter is 1400 and is the hottest part, and also the smallest. The top part of the flame is MUCH less.

13. [quote name='"Clidefr0g"']

The blue part of the lighter is 1400 and is the hottest part, and also the smallest. The top part of the flame is MUCH less.[/quote]

He said Celsius....

14. Im confused where your point is? I was talking about C as well.

15. I think its a pretty nice spoon if you ask me... Its not authentic ROOR but who gives a shit? The frosted glass with the unfrosted logo and bowl look sweet! I would have gotten the black one but that's just me.. Good purchase!

16. I for one think the piece is pretty cool. I love flat looking colors like that and it's definitely not rubber. As for a roor, I don't know

17. Just Google images "frosted glass pipes" and you'll see those with the roor logo on the first page or two.

18. Yeah I was about to say I don't think they would sell rubber bowls that's just ridiculous it's probably just the way the picture looks its frosted or something