check out these little guys!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mushie, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Just picked some panaeolus cinctulus, growing in my own yard, as they tend to grow on newer lawns in the area I live. Hopefully they will be tested out tonight. took and saved a few spore prints for future usage! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pm me and tell me how it went when you ate them
    looks nice:hello:

3. I wish I could find boomers growing in my yard bro, good goin. Enjoy those and tell us how it went.

4. you lucky fucker. mushies growing in you own backyard.

5. Exactly my thoughts

6. Damn those look nice. Happy tripping, man.

7. Have fun man.

8. yeah I was happy when I found out, they arent that potent compared to ones that grow in shit though.

Testing out 15 grams wet to see if I get any threshold effects, nothing majory.

9. Thats exactly what I thought "You lucky fucker." :hello:

10. ya dude thats some cool shit lol...i want mushies!!!

11. ate the 15 grams wet and got a slight body high, and extremely slight visuals. It made for a nice little mix with my weed, however definately not what I was looking for.

Anyways Ive still got some left, and im about to go pick more.

Tonights dose: 40g wet panaeolus cinctulus (subbalteatus).

12. Lucky you. I would kill to have good mushies growing in my backyard :smoking: not really; but you get the point. Haha.

13. post up a trip report mang

14. sadly these guys are weak :(

however, they do contain psilocybin, just in smaller amounts as it grew in lawn as compared to some other, more preferable, habitats. Im just happy that they are legit, now that I have some spore prints I can start growing these a little more potent.

15. First, you're damn lucky, in addition to free shrooms it's really fun to go picking mushrooms.

Second, dry them bitches out, they're easier to eat and you have to eat SO much less, even if they aren't that potent.

16. they are drying as we speak, just wanted to take some prints and test to make sure they wouldn't make me sick before I dry them all.

17. Smart move man, that by itself makes you smarter than the people who post in here after they've already taken something and ask what the effects are.

18. hey man, if you have any knowledge about growing these, preferably with the PF tek method, PM me.