Check out the results of my tea!!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by 3Deez, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to post a few pics of some plants that I have had for a few years. These plants are Tulips (I think). We have had them for maybe 3 years now. They always die in late spring as the temps climb into the low 100s...then come back in the colder months.

After reading up here in this section of GC, I decided to try an exmperiment with ACT. I have been giving one plant the tea and one plant plain water. You can see the results:eek:! Both plants are in the same location. Neither gets any direct sun light because the sun only shines on the back of my house.

The tea that I made is not as complete as most that I have read about here. It consists of:

EWC
    Molasses
    humic acid
    alalfa meal
    high P bat guano

I know that this type of result might be old news to you veterans but I am sold at this point on the benefits of ACT!!:hello:

Attached Files:

2. Great work! :) Your plants are loving you!

Strictly speaking though, you gave them a combination AACT and compost tea. What I call an AACT Plus.

3. Oh, do explain the difference in the two?

4. AACT is strictly for boosting soil microbes, specifically aerobic bacteria and such. A compost tea tends to be a bit more of a nutrient supplement, although it also helps boost aerobic soil microorganisms if treated properly.

At least that has always been my understanding of it. :)

5. Dum, thanks for posting your results! Definitely positive! Two questions:a) did you folier feed or soil drench? B) how long did you brew before application?

6. Nice work DDD

7. Yeah, Jerry was telling me pretty much the same thing in another thread. I didnt really understand the difference but I have been reading up on it. I get a little lost in all the particulars but I think that Im starting to pull some of it together.;)

VooDoom, I brewed it for a little more than two days. I started it on a Thursday night and used it on a Sunday morning. I applied it directly to my soil. I have thought about the foliar application...might do it next time around. I always say that to myself but then I just do it from the watering can.

8. thanks Sam!!;)

9. It's not a real big deal DDD, your results are what counts. :) Nomenclature is just an incestual kin to semantics. ;)

10. Plant likes guano