Check out the new Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CanadianStonerz, Dec 8, 2012.

1. #1 CanadianStonerz, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    Sup guys, got this new sweet piece!
    Also used my previous 11 arm ash catcher with it today and it was so smooth.
    Me and one of my buddies (CanadianMan) went 50/50 on this guy. It all together came to $160.

We don't usually name bongs but, we decided to call it "420" or "The 420".
    If you have some name suggestions, by all means, post them below :)

Guess how much we paid for this down below?

Well here is the beaut.

Thanks for checking out our thread guys!
    Feel free to ask any questions down below! :wave:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful piece, one of the smoothest bongs I have hit!

3. Looks cool what did you pay for it?

4. Got for a $160 at our local smoke shop, which isn't all too bad. Totally worth it I must say.

5. does anyone know who made this bong?

6. A machine

7. ...A Chinese infant

8. badum tsshhhh

touche

9. wait what, ummm ill guess you paid $160 now what do i win? :smoking:

10. My friend has a 300$ hoss identical to this one! It's a smooth peice!

11. Looks pretty cool!

And the triple monitor setup is dope.

12. China glass, but it has reinforced trees haha!

but not a bad deal for 160 just be careful..

Seems like I see a lot of people paying normal prices for china glass, I feel like a month ago this forum was filled with people over paying for china glass.

13. Thanks for the feed back man, we where thinking about Hoss, specifically the build a bong series, but its just really expensive.

All pieces do the same thing, the only difference is looks and quality.
    The only defect is some of the arms are a little off in the percs but nothing serious.

If i was offered a real ROOR or the bong above i would take the ROOR. Only because of its value and its free.

But paying for one or the other, China glass hands down. lol

14. Yeah man that was in the shop to! I know what piece your talking about, I have hit it to, very smooth.

15. China glass has no give :p thats its only issue bud :D

So itll shatter before it chips :/

But toke on brother. Happy to hear you bought this over Hoss :D

16. Wrong. Well, in the sense that they all will deliver smoke to your lungs, yes; but I guarantee you that if you were to compare a nice american made piece to the china knockoff of it, the american piece will be a made with higher quality borosilicate and have cleaner welds making it much stronger, and it will also function better.

Also there is no chance of nasty chemicals being used, I bought a little green glass one hitter the other day and the glass wasn't even green, they used a fucking coating of who knows what. It all came off when I used my torch on it for a bit and now its clear glass. China glass is so sketchy man

17. Looks nice.. However, I don't love the blue in it. It's a bit random.

How tall is it?

18. Man, "looks and quality"

I never even thought about what they put in the glass man.
    They put tonnes of chemicals in everything they make, I bet the colors are coats of shit on it, I'll have a closer look at it.

19. Yep got to make sure who ever makes the piece melts the color in so the chemical arent exposed to open air