Check out the hairs on this bud

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Grabbed another 1/8 last night..$25 canadian again. MASSIVE hairs.

Attached Files:

• 43.JPG
      43.JPG
      File size:
      77.5 KB
      Views:
    • 44.JPG
      44.JPG
      File size:
      48.3 KB
      Views:
    • 45.JPG
      45.JPG
      File size:
      57.4 KB
      Views:
  2. yummy if i had more like a Q of THAT i would roll abunge of blunts bc i love when u have harry buds in a blunt then snap me a couple ina bong, then alittle bit left for some vaporizing then use the vapor weed to roll a fat joint
    :smoking:

3. Looks beautiful. I always have a smile on my face when I get tons of hairs :D

4. I bet I know what it smells like.... beesters...

5. 25 dollars an eigth? That's 5 dollars cheaper then my regular. Bastard. I guess I should be happy for you though lol. Anyways, good tokin' I can see you will be enjoying that product.

6. Wow. Nice photography in the second pic. That bud comes out so clear, and looks damn tasty aswell.

7. i should have broken it apart, but this bud has a crazy amount of hairs, too. but they're more inside of it. after i would finish breaking up the bud into small chunks, there would be hairs everywhere. i sprinkled them all on top of the bowl. so cool watching them burn, they shrivel up real quick, heh...

btw its hydro, the stem is hallow, too...

Attached Files:

8. Luda that is some bomb ass shit, have fun with that bro

9. looks like some fuckin nice bud. enjoy it :)

10. You lucky bastard. Looks delicious. Don't roll no j's or blunts, that shit looks perfect in a nice big bong hitter. Load the bowl up, fill the bong with some Dr.Pepper, and take giant hit's. Trust me you'll love it! thats what I'ma go do right now.

11. i wish i could snag that for 25 an 8th

12. One bud of the finest skunk ive ever purchased - packed with crystals and hairs.

Attached Files:

13. looks like good shit