Check out the best way to make a HOMEMADE VAPORIZER that is just like a Volcano

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Amos, Oct 1, 2009.

1. So there are so many homemade vaporizer designs and articles out there one the web it is ridiculous. It seems like 90% of them are the light bulb vaporizer design or some article about not making a homemade vaporizers.

I stumbled upon a design about 4 years ago that is incredible and I have yet to find someone with a similar set up. The funny thing is the design is super simple. It is tough to explain the design without seeing a picture but it involves a heat gun and the end result is a bag of vapor like the volcano. If anyone else out there has made a similar vaporizer set up, please let me know and post a pic

The Homemade Vaporizer

2. Sorry, but that shit looks stupid as hell, innovative and all but... with all the parts and time it will take you might as well buy one.

3. Well the vaporizer that I got the idea from wasn't that complicated. I had a buddy make the picture in illustrator so it looks a little crazy. If you could see an actual picture you would think it was legit.

It is nice because you can have a huge body pillow sized bag of vapor

4. pvc piping is very bad to smoke out of...

5. Not if you use food grade PVC. And the heat never makes it to the PVC so there isn't a problem

6. i stand corrected:eek:

7. I admit. I probably will end up trying to build one. =P

8. #8 Amos, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    The glass jar is the hardest thing to find. The one I saw looked like some decorative piece. The jar doesn't have to be round it just has to be big enough for the heat to displace and not heat the pvc. It must also allow you to fit the bowl and valve on the top.

9. i like the idea cuz that should produce big hits, but its big and ugly lol, not practical since it would suck to have to build it every time u want to use it if you cant leave it out, and if you can leave it out you dont want to cuz its ugly and anyone not knowing what it is is gona think your a tweaker haha. and the addition of the jar just wastes space. i understand its for the purpose of dissipating heat, but if you could just turn the blower down a bit and keep the heat the same, you could go straight from gun to bowl to valve to bag without burning the bag. make the gun stationary so you put the bowl with valve and bag on it. id rather just get the heat gun and bowl and hit it out of a bong. or if your on a budget go get a new soldering iron and use it as a vape wand. :D all in all that thing is functional wich is cool for home made stuff lol but it is pricey and could use alot more innovation to make it more esthetically pleasing/simple.
    blaze on:smoking: