Check Out My Two New RooRs...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NAONOB, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I'm just as confused as anyone else about this because I keep hearing this. I'll check it out later, I'm too lazy at the moment.

2. So maybe the black one is thicker?

3. Yeah, it was too hard to choose between the two. You could imagine why.

I don't understand myself sometimes, trust me.

4. maybe he doesnt have 2 US tubes...

5. Smash them into each other, keep the survivor...

JK but congrats on the twins lol

6. if he got them in a headshop, yes he does.

7. The black one ISN'T thicker!:mad: I know for sure, I can just "feel" it.:rolleyes:

It was worth a try man, I appreciate it though.

Screw that haha... and thanks, I feel privileged to have some RooR in my glass collection.

8. Word, where in cali are you? Also you could always measure the thickness with a caliper.

9. I'm in the North County area. What's a caliper?

10. Edit: I'm an idiot and most of you guys were right... the red label is 3.2.

Still not sure about the black though!:D

11. I am pretty sure black labels are always 5.0's, but I could be wrong. I am not a RooR master like some of the members here. Where are you Trikky?

12. Just as I said 50 times already, man. Red is 3.2, Black is 5mm. :rolleyes:

13. yeah, Im with matt on this, i bet that black label is a 5mm tube. Theyre both very nice though!

14. man, this thread rules because i hate people who listen.

15. I am pretty sure a caliper is this thing that looks like rounded tweezers and longer. SO you can compare when it pinches the glass. Although I know for a fact there are many different more useful versions of it.

EDIT: here is a wiki link with pics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliper