Check Out My Rap. I Was Born INto Rapping. Im not cocky, least you can do is check it

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by ThatSmokeWagon, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Listened to meanwhile freestyle...and lux vibe dj krush

I dunno man, not really diggin' your flow or lyrics(Heard the word shit too many times...not diggin the topic). The timing is off at times.... your voice isn't really easy to listen to (personally) kinda seems strained/trying too hard. The freestyle your voice seemed more relaxed(at times) but then you get into or something and your voice just kinda loses it

I'm listening to what you waiting for..... it's better lyrically, the timing is still off though...just doesn't feel tight.

Did you make the instrumental for what you waiting for? It's dope.

2. No i didnt there instrumentals. the what you waiting for is pete rock. and yeah literally every single song except what you waiting for is freestyled. lmao.

but i mean if u have to. judge it as a freestyle.
    and thanks for the critizism. i do say shit and motherfucker alot. i need to stop with that

3. "but i mean if u have to. judge it as a freestyle.
    and thanks for the critizism. i do say shit and motherfucker alot. i need to stop with that"

Oh damn I didn't even know!

Well in that case it's much better then, I suck at rapping so I can understand using filler words like that... but yeah if you can replace those (or not use at as much) it would definitely improve the quality for sure.

BTW the timing isn't horrible or anything, just a little off at times...do you tap your feet to the song or anything when you record? It might help keep your timing a little more consistent.

4. thanks lol. n i do little hand beats sometime. ill try the foot tapping. its hard tho when i freestyle, cause my head kinda moves from getting into it hahah

5. Respect man, your doing your thing, some intelligent stuff here.

6. Not feelin it....

7. #9 ThatSmokeWagon, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012