Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check out my Purps

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NL5xMendo, Feb 3, 2009.

1. #1 NL5xMendo, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    These are almost ready to smoke. This was my haul for helping my bro trim his crop down (Just the one COLA not all the shit hanging). I'd say a pretty good rake, lemme know what you think, sorry they aren't the "top" quality pics but i got the best trichome shot I could. This is some Medocino Purps x Bubblegum that my bro grew. THICK budz and the smell is as sweet as candy. It was truly a pleasure to partake in the ritual.:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. voluptuous

3. Real nice lookin nugs man, looks like a nice grow. Enjoy. You know the strain?

4. You are a lucky mofo. All that for free?? Just for helping? Damn, looks like you got a fat ass deal

5. mmmmmmmamazing

6. looks bomb.... how do u get the pics on there?

7. Thanks a lot doctor dick dead head, you totally fucked me there!

This is your mess Reemer!

8. that looks bomb as hell!

9. Bomb bud, I'm happy you got such a deal in these trying times ;)

And sad for me as I bong my last-resort roach weed :(

10. Looks lovely! Nice and purple. What was his total harvest?

11. from how many plants?

12. Looks very tasty.. Enjoy your free buds!

13. deadly buds man :smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. kinda leafy?

15. Is that GDP? My buddy JUST got some of that stuff today... :)

Iiinnnteeereeestiiiing... And it smells DANK. Straight up flower smell. hahaha

16. Looks nice dude

17. Hell yeah that looks amazing.

Enjoy

18. Those headies on that one branch weighed out to 23.6 when fully dried.:smoke:

19. wow... another retard who cannot read for his life