Check out my plan dont be shy on suggestions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cateros, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Now if I have been lead astray by a bunch peoples stoned ideas i would love to hear what some intelligent experienced people would do if you were me and had all this gear and room so far my first 2 tries have had 3 sprouts die .

a , Mother closet 4'x 2' x 3' with a 4' 2x43w 6500k bulbs but an identical ballast can be added if need be.

B. Rooting/VEG closet divided into 2 compartments 30"D x 22"w x 38"h both are lite by 125cfl 6500k lights in bright wing reflectors

C. 5'L x 6.5'W x 7'H flowering room the light here is a 1000w sunsystem 10 switchable ballast with air cooled 6" sunsystem 2 reflector with a 350cfm vortext exhaust fan

Then of course a seabreeze 10" circulating fan for flower room , 2 6" fans for veg closet and a 8"fan for the mothers.

So this is the space and gear I have , the first grow will of course have to be a full length grow but during it I am hoping to take 3 or 4 mothers if possible wich will be the base genetics for a perpetual harvest every 2 months of 22 plants. So all you die hards out there if you had this space using a soil mixture how would you best set up your routine?

Oh to make thinks easier I do have the choice of feminized White widow,himalayain gold, super silver haze(giant sativa) then regualar jack herer ,super chrystal,arrmeggedon most grow to a height of 120cm-160cm . So any suggestions on how to make the best use of the room I have would help wo

2. A: sound's like your using t8's in the mother room..use another ballast it will help allot that's what i use with great result's ...i mix the 6500k cool's with warm bulb's(either 3000k or 2700k) for a full spectrum it really work's best...
    also with your space to get 4 mother's the easiest way to do this is with 1 gallon's and bonzai method to keep them for a long time, even year's..if you had bigger space for mother's i'd use 2 gal and the bonzai...

B. that will do well...good deal..stick with this, only thing i would possibly add would be a few 2700k cfl's for full spectrum...they tend to grow nice and compact and bushy this way... good cloning/ veg area

C: good... lot's of light..i'd use this strictly for flowering and sell my 1000w and buy 2 600watt hps light's instead, about 60,000 extra lumen's this way for only 200 watt's more....better coverage of canopy, and less light waste...
    in my flowering room plant's alway's get transplanted into a 3 gal pot or 5 gal bucket(same foot print)...square 3 gal pot's are about the best for soil grow's and give plenty of room for root's to expand..and that's a great thing...
    other than that go carbon filter for smell or build a diy box fan carbon filter..(i'm going to do a DIY on this soon)
    my flower room is 7' x 5' x 6 feet high...i use 2 400 watt hps light's and wished i had bought 600's a 400w = 55,000L and a 600w = 95,000 and a 1000w= 150,000
    so if you went with 2 600w hps lamp's you can see the difference than one 1000watt..
    but 1000w will damn sure do the job... if any plant's get to tall or expected to, then just use a little LST on them...
    to make the most of your space, a hydro grow would yield allot more with a ton of smaller plant's in that space, plus less bug's than soil...

all my opinion from my exp. anyway right...lol

cheer's and good luck ...