Check out my outdoor beauties! (Loads of pics!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by 2Packed, Jun 18, 2006.

1. My three outdoor babies are doing well, no signs of flowering yet but I know that when they do I will get a good yield.

Pics -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the plants in-situe (where they live) -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comments are welcome :D

2. looks nice rep+

3. Thanks for the rep :D

wow indeed :p

4. yeah man gurilla that hsit..+ rep homie

5. how long did that take to get them that big those are HUGE

6. you're lucky to be living where it's legal to grow. and also lucky that it appears your family has quite a lot of money. that place looks huge. lol you're going to have to start growing indoors when you move to orlando if you will still grow

7. Nice grow man. +rep. Where you staying at that you can grow legally? You in the US? Or Europe? I don't know but your house by the way it looks, is gorgeous. I am a big fan of gardens and yours is pretty. Let those plants get a bit bigger and then you could speed up the process and move them indoor for 12 hours a day to start the flowering process.

8. those are beautiful. What does a plant look like before it begins to flower? Anyone willing to give a newbie a decent chance to grow some weed?

9. I think he said he lives in spain... or portugal maybe. one of those. either way he's got it fucking made. that looks like paradise to me. huge beautiful house and can grow out in the open without being hassled. what dreams are made of! lol

10. nice plants mate,

i grow in spain, its legal to grow for your own use, but if you get caught growing 50 or something stupid, then you'll spend a long time in spanish prison

11. plants are lookin fat

12. Wow..+rep dude..

13. Thanks for all the compliments (and rep)

I live in Portugal, weed is "decriminalised" out here but it is not legal to smoke/grow, if you get caught you just get a warning though.

I live with only 3 or 4 other houses near-by and my garden is not over-looked so it is ok :D

And btw, it is my uncles house, we just live upstairs and the downstairs is rented out to tourists as "villa let" (It's still very nice though :D)

14. nice plants, classic "cannabis sativa christmas tree form" looks like youll be smoking some full buds come harvest...

15. Very nice way to go i'm jealous. lol
    Keep up the good work bro.
    :smoking:

16. Time for some new pics I think, I will take some tomorrow :D

17. great lookin plants 2packed.

+rep for some outdoor beauties.

18. very nice. when those are done your going to get a huge harvest.

19. Right, here is a proper update.

I now have 5 plants in total, 4 female, one hermi (who lives on there own :p).

2 Indica, 3 Sativas

1 of the Indicas is around two weeks away from harvest, the rest are 1-2 months.

Here is a load more photos -

Oldest, Sativa, 9 Footer!

[​IMG]

Youngish Sativa, around 4 foot.

[​IMG]

Old Indica, Nearly Ready, around 5 foot.

[​IMG]

Young Indica, around 5 foot.

[​IMG]

Old Sativa Hermi, around 9 foot!

[​IMG]

Indica Bud 1

[​IMG]

Indica Bud 2

[​IMG]

Indica Bud 3

[​IMG]

Sativa Early Flowering

[​IMG]

The whole group :D (An odd assortment I know :p )

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think!

Peace Out :smoking: