Check out my new space!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Stoend, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Wadup guys, scored this baby for $145 (AUD$) 2nd hand... should be light proof and heres a pic with my plans!

Okay a little bit about the pic.. there is 2 sections for each fan (one sucks cool air in from below, and one pushes hot air out from above.. (theoretically it should work.. but i still have my doubts..) uhh you can see the sections at the back that are marked to be cut out (bottom one is the same as the top)

Uhh yep ima screen the whole thing ;) 1 nice plant would fill that space nicely ;)

Any more questions just ask..

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good. Id like the exhaust/intake to be a little farther apart and how high is the grow cab? Think a thousand times, Measure another thousand cut once that piece will turn out to be a real good space.

3. Hmm i can take that intake hole at the BOTTOM down another shelf i suppose... do you think the fan will be able to suck it all the way from the bottom? im thinking there is a reason why people use ducting :rolleyes: HELP!

4. Heres another pic.. might help :) you can see where the air is gonna go through from the front of the shelves there is a gap when the door is closed... i probably just confused you... :p:smoking:

EDIT: yer i spose i should upload it too..

Attached Files:

5. Why dont you remove the cabinet above the growspace? Itd give yu more vertical space, even though it lookslike youre goin to SCROG it. Nice find though.

6. WHy not have the intake in the bottom cabinet on the right. And the exhaust (out-take) at the top right cabinet. That would be able to bring cool air at the bottom/ and remove hot air at the top (heat rise's... I did learn something at school. lol) Hope this helps