Check out my new piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by stlcardsfan, May 29, 2011.

1. Tell me what you guys think because I'm fairly new to all of this... I got it for $58.
    [​IMG]

2. Looks sweet. Be careful not to knock the sides of bowl it's probably the weakest point. all in all a very nice pick up.

3. haha. nice piece bud. what did you call him?

4. #4 stlcardsfan, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    Thanks! Undecided at the moment but we'll come up with something. We packed it to the rim with blackberry kush last night. It literally got me the highest I've ever been. One of the very few times I was so high that I was nearly incoherent. I literally struggled to spit out 3 word sentences lol.

5. nice piece!...how does it feel, looks like thin glass? :smoke:

6. In certain areas it's thin. I have some bubble wrap that I roll it up in when I'm through using it. That's another thing, save bubble wrap to keep your bubblers/bongs from getting broken, it helps.

7. i definitely agree that bubble wrap works great. however, after a while the bubble wrap becomes really nasty and ends up making your piece all sticky. use it until the bubble wrap gets gross then toss it and get new wrap

8. Kind creations?

9. tight man

i want one of them

10. Looks like you gotta put a tonne of water i that thing to make it bubble... Looks pretty sweet tho.

Cheers

11. lol.. def not Kind.

12. Looks like thin glass. The tree will prob break it it tips over. Cheap china color glass