Check out my new peice

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by bk da don, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Me and my friend both went to the West Village in NYC to pick up a new piece and this is mine. Also there is a dub of sour there. The original price was $90 but i got the guy down to $70 which was more that I really wanted to pay for this piece but I got a lot of other lil things with the purchase so tell me what you think about this piece !

Attached Files:

2. imo 70 might have been a little too much, what other things came with it?

3. it really grinds my gears when i see headshop employess rip people off. The EHLE gong in my sig was cheaper than your bong.

4. Yeah sucks. Happens at my local shop though cause they have no competition within like 80 miles. Sometimes you have to roll with the punches I guess.

Nice pick up though!

5. Yeah head shops do tend to rip you off but I agree with southern high ...that is a nice little piece though

6. there are about 3 legit headshops in the village, total headshops might be 20+..... learn where to shop....

7. I think its a rad bong cause the OP digs it. + rep for a style of grommit tube I haven't seen before broskie! Keep firing dank through that mother fucka :bongin: