Check out my new Gandalf Pipe!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mandeponium, Feb 25, 2009.

1. #1 Mandeponium, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
    It doesn't hit as hard as I'd like but it's fun as hell to use.

2. haha cool lookin' pipe and I'm really diggin' taht shirt!

3. duuuude, u look just like this dude i know.... When i saw the first pic i was about to say "alex?", but then i saw the rest, and i realized ur not him, but just a heads up, u have a twin.

nice pipe though :)

4. Is that a guitar hero shirt?

Nice pipe

5. badass. i want one of those just to walk around with all the time.

6. Sweet pipe you've got there.

7. Just throwing this out there, but did you try smoking it like a real pipe, and not a weed pipe? Try a traditional "puff" (sucking motion) instead of a drag like you would on a normal bowl piece.

8. Damn, now thats style.

9. i thought you were talking about one of those stupid long glass ones, glad to see its actually a siq one:D

10. LOL THTS PRETTY AWSOME must be fun wen ur friends pull out there glass pieces and u pull out tht lol

11. Whats stupid about the glass ones? I loved mine till it broke. Awesome pipe with the hitting quality of glass.

Not as cool or novelty as the wood ill admitt...but it was still a neat little piece.

12. You should try blowing smoke rings like Gandalf. Now that would be awesome.

13. idk man i just think they look dumb. nothing against anyone who has one, just my opinion

14. he even blows a whole boat or something out of his mouth, now thát would be awesome :D:p

15. i can do it, too.

i believe it's called a "ship."
    a boat typically refers to a much smaller vessel.

16. "Old Toby, finest weed in Middle Earth" or w/e he says

sick pipe, smokin in style, although i don't see a smoke ship anywhere :p

17. Haha funniest shirt ever

blazing + guitar hero= hours of fun

18. that is bad fuckin ass!!
    +rep, ive been wanting one for a while :smoke:

19. LMFAO. :hello:

Nice pipe. :)

20. Sweet pipe, I've been looking for one for a while but have yet to stumble across one I realllly like, + rep & happy toking!