Check out my new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thelizardkin, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I went to the lhs yesterday and I bought a new bong and pipe the bong was only $33 and it's semi glass on glass the downstem has a rubber around it the bong also came with an awesome 14mm bowl it's also about 5mm thick I also got a small spoon pipe for hash
    [​IMG]

2. Not bad for $33

3. And it's not Chinese glass all the stuff in this headshop is locally blown

4. Aw yeah, that is a saweet bong mang, even for having a rubber grommet. Totally worth the 33 wing wangs in my opinion. Shiiiiiit, I soo wish I had a kickass LHS near me. Fucking Idaho....

5. Thanks and a rubber grommet downstem with a glass on glass bowl is still a good deal and I'm sorry you don't have any good head shops by you that sucks

6. Very true, the fact that the bowl is glass on glass to the downstem more than makes up for the grommet. Hehehe thanks for the condolences, I should just move to Oregon and get out of this fugging state.

7. Nice man, good price for what looks like a pretty decent bong :)
    Rubber grommets are fine I reckon, not ideal but as long as the contact surfaces are all glass you're golden.

8. Nothin special. Good price I suppose but you could have just made one with the same qualities

9. Ya he really could have made a bong that nice for ~$30. Not

For $33 thats a great swoop, especially if its locally blown.

10. Not only is it locally blown it's also really strong I'd say it's 5mm thick glass

11. Deff a solid lil piece. Is the downstem diffused at all?