Check out my miracle plant ! its godly. 19 days old. flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FYL, Mar 24, 2010.

1. 19 days old. (from seed!)
    its def. budding now.
    its been under 24 hours of light ALL of its life.
    its supposed to be Afghan Kush from World Of Seeds (Landrace collection)
    buuut, if it was, it wouldnt be autoflowering...

its my MIRACLE PLANT !
    19 days, its amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 5 gallon bucket
    not 5 gallons of soil tho

10-15-10 nutes, but not much.
    400w hps

19 days old.

fuckin sweeeeeet

3. Seriously doubt thats kush. Probably low rider or some auto flowering strain since you said you had it under 24/7 light. Unfortunately it probably won't yield much weight, but still good job man!

4. Looks like just preflowers to me, my guess would be that they will just brown then wither up and fall off. At least you know its a female now though. Either that or it is flowering, in which case its an autoflowering strain of some sort.
    Plant looks healthy though, good job.

5. Satan took the words out of my mouth.

6. well, i highly doubt its "pre-flowering"
    its been growing more and more pistils out by the day.

i think they got the seed mixed up, all 4 i bought were non autoflowering, but they were fem'd.
    this 1 is weird.

edit :
    would it "pre-flower" within 15 days of it breaking soil?

7. it was supposed to be afghan kush, but the same company sells afghan kush ryder, which is (im guessing) afghan x low ryder or something like that.
    idk
    whatever i got, shes beautiful.

8. No, plants dont flower, or preflower that soon after breaking soil. Which is why i said its either an autoflowering strain or they are just preflowers, most likely autoflowering. Only time will tell... preflowers usualy last around a week, some strains have more then others, some just have a couple pistols at the nodes, wile others have them all over like your plant, on the branches that will soon be budsites and the nodes. Its all based on genetics but to date ive never seen or heard of any plant preflowering or flowering at 15 days if its not an autoflowering plant.

9. sweet, guess i have an autoflowerin plant.
    i didnt want one (thats why i didnt order it)
    but now that i have one, its sweet lol.
    its fun to see buds real early.

1 out of 4 plants is auto i guess.
    not bad.

thanks for the replies

10. Nothing wrong with autoflowering strains at all, it is a very unique thing to grow and like you said, just simply fun... Enjoy the expierence man and keep us updated.

11. will do, thanks.

12. If you got those seeds from world of seeds (at least I think that's who it was... too much ganj) they actually had a mix up of their afghan ryders and their regular afghan. People were complaining their asses off that the auto strains weren't flowering, and that the non-auto strains were flowering.

I'm pretty sure that they will send you more seeds if you call them back. It seems like they were cool about it, and since a seed is a seed they couldn't really separate them, nor would they lose all that money.