Check out my LST'ing on these awesome strains

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheDistance, Jun 19, 2019.

1. First 2 are chem dog same age i topped the first one and the side branches while using paper clips to anchor it down providing more light... 2nd one i did the same thing just didnt top side branches plus i laid her down dofferently.. then theres my Bergmans Gold leaf that i topped the top and side branches last i knew there were 16 tops but since i placed this make shift SCrog on her and started anchoring her down with paper clips she has been increasing potential bud sites!.. phew! Anyway lets talk about it!!.. 20190618_224050.jpg 20190618_224045.jpg 20190618_224039.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. They are going to fill out nicely when flowering takes place. Nice plants. Liked.

3. Thanks man appreciate it!!... thinking the first of july ill flip the switch on them and see what i get..

4. Nice!!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. Before vs after the flip with some lst[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

6. Very nice!! My chem dog that looks awfully mangled in the photo due to anchoring more down is growing some what the same as yours i just started to force her more around the pot for more stability when them nugs come..

• Like Like x 1
  7. The beginning stages of lst always look the worst, lol. The plant looks bent and mangled all out of shape, then she just bounces right back.. Its really awesome to witness.

My plan was to lst around the pot but it didn't work out because I really didn't know what I was doing at the time, lmao, so I just went with a flat canopy.

8. What's the purpose of the chicken wire?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Looks like he's creating a small scale SCROG

10. Good luck trying to pull the branches through those small openings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It may be a base to lst to.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ding ding ding this guy gets it... yes its just a make shift SCrog that i basically set up for stability.. as they grow i use pape clips to anchor them down to the screen...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Branches are coming through just fine if you look at the photo..

14. But what about when the branch grows and you have to move it to the next hole? Unless your using the screen to tie your branches to instead of making it grow under the screen?

15. Yes i am tying them to the screen.. wich in return is bring new growth.. i will be flipping lighting on the first so what ever growth i get will be it... i will then place a screen if need be with larger holes to help support the heavy buds..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lose the chicken wire, when the plant grows its guaranteed too cut through it.

17. I beg to differ.. the branches would have to get awfult thick to fill the circumference of a hole in the chicken wire.. leaving the chicken wire on until chop.. agree.. disagree.. wich ever you chose follow along and we will see the end results together..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Your choice bro, good luck with it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. How's it going