Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check Out My Latest Purchase

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Acewiza, May 10, 2018.

1. Gorilla Glue #4, $60/oz. I'm starting to wonder if the industry supply/demand equation is beginning to stabilize at lower prices here. This is top-shelf product, very sticky buds and super potent - selling for about what we were paying for run-of-the-mill black market stuff back in the 70's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. $60 an ounce. Those are pipe dreams around here my friend haha but that's a sweet deal taking into account the quality. Nice pick up.

3. My favorite CBD strain was going for $40/oz. last month.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Pic would.be cool. One of my wives brings it home from med stores once in a while.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. WiveS, as in more than one? That's all you, homie. One is enough for me. Side putang is one thing, but having to live with them all? Nah, partner.

OP, that's one hell of a deal. Let's see them buds.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Girlfriends are one thing but, having a wife is a financial responsibility if you ever have to break up with them you have to give them half your shit no way Jose. I'm 20 I ain't getting married. I don't know how Papa does it. Nor how you do it lol.

I'm staying single and not tending to shit except for buds.

Anyways exceptional quality for $60 an ounce. That was probably $120 ounce around here maybe 3 years ago for the same quality.

The market is getting way better these days. I mean the other day my friend scored some $10 gram dabs of Girl Scout cookies. I hope the trend keeps going. I want to see bud hit $1 grams one day.

Everyone start growing make so much like its food. Hell the fan leaves are even edible. Put em in smoothies lol.

7. I already ground mine up last month, but This stuff is amazing, 20-1 CBD and they are practically giving it away.

8. Fuck yea bud. The prices these days are getting better and better.

9. I think it is. I'm out in Georgia and have noticed pretty decent decrease in prices over the last 10 years, especially the last 2-3. Not there yet but I love seeing things like this happen