Check out my jars

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Feb 27, 2013.

1. These jars are made with a non toxic modeling clay. I have started using jars along with clay, as I did to the third jar on the right. What do you guys think? I'm trying to sell these so it would be helpful if you guys gave me some pointers and ideas. Custom jars can be made so if any of you guys want one hit me up with a PM.

My the site is here and there are more jars.

Nicks Jars van NicksJars op Etsy

The glass one will hold a quarter. The one on the left will get a gram or so packed or what ever you would want to place inside the jar.

Attached Files:

2. As long as it does not make your weed stink or taste like clay I guess it's pretty cool!

3. How many unmentionables of the pressed type can fit in here?

[​IMG]

4. you should be able to fit somewhere around 1.5 grams of broken nug just so you can get an idea of the size.

The clay is hard and cured. So far my herb has been fine when stored in these jars.

5. How do they perform in terms of freshness?

6. Order placed. Thanks bruh.

7. When I use the small ones my bud is out in a day or two. The smell is contained with in the the container. I have packed 1.5 gram of skunk, put the jar in my pocket and sat next to my dad in the car and he smelled nothing nor did I smell anything the seal is good. The cork ones have a great seal and my friend even bought a fat one off me and he likes it. I would imagine they keep the bud as fresh as a good jar does.

8. Thanks man.

9. At first when i read "check out my jars" i was expecting some of that shroomery website kinda stuff..

10. I can also make the insides and outsides of the jars glass. like this jar here. All glass jars will most likely have a glass interior and exterior finish.

The glass jar pictured in this post is the same glass jar in my OP, the one on the far right.

Attached Files:

11. You do custom work?

12. Sweet man and custom jars can be made. Glass clay glas construction. The interior can be glass along with a air tight cork. Anyone can tell me what they want, with the design, lid, upper area of the glass, what ever let me know and I will try and make it happen.