Check out my first Grow~!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jin45, Jun 21, 2004.

1. hmm, but could you please specify how I can tell difference between male, and female??

2. u wouldn't even have to sacrafice a whole plant to get seeds. u could harvest most of it and just pollenate one part.

well u can't tell the difference in the sex of the plant until it starts flowering. some plants will show preflowers. but the males have little clusters of spade looking things that hang down. females will show little white hairs comeing out of the flowering points.

peace

3. Hey guys, I took some pictures of my plant again.

it's been 6 weeks since I planted, so far.

they've been growin very fast

But the tallest one's 16 inches tall, and shortest is about 8 inches tall, why are they so different in heights??

And will those 4 flourescent lights (2 cool white + 2 warm white) work for flowering, too??

I would greatly appreciated if anyone can answer my Qs.

Thanks.

check em out~!

Attached Files:

4. one more

Attached Files:

5. another

Attached Files:

6. here

Attached Files:

7. 1st row 2nd : tallest (16-17 inches tall)
    1st row 3rd : shortest (7-8 inches tall)

Attached Files:

8. last one

Attached Files:

9. You are definately on the right track there mate! Looking awsome! Can't wait to see those babies in a few weeks of flowering.. :) All the luck of the world to you my friend!

On your questions, I'd really really really get a HPS there. You could have a monster harvest then, small investment now, and you'll be gratefull when harvesting :) I'm sure you allready considered taking one, please do again :) Do it for the babies :)

Good Luck!

10. Those look really good. The only problem is the stems look a little weak, do you have a fan in there? Also the HPS is def worth the investment.

11. are you about to start flowering

12. Great journal and really nice looking plants mate. Gives me hope as I am working with fluoro's only at the moment as well. I hope to have at least a 125W HPS for flowering but money is tight we will see.

Again, great plants and setup. I will keep looking here to see what develops. Great work . .

Gg