Check Out My First Grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by littlegreentreez710, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Lookin good man

2. So last night I did something bad. I run my light in from 530 am to 530 pm and last night I wake up at 11 pm and go turn my lights on!!!! :/ idk guess I thought it was time I was really tired prolly zombie. But it had atleast and extra 6 hours of lights on I'm just going to continue the regular light cycle should everything be ok? I'm 3 weeks into flower

3. Might put em into stress for a couple days. I did that on my first grow and then bought a $20 timer so I wouldn't have to remember when medicated.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Goosebumps when I see grows like this...subbbinnnggg

Jgask

5. As long as nothing serious happens I'll be ok. Really freaked me out last night tho ahah

6. Just walked into my flower room with the power out (fuckkkkk) . Idk why it went out its a 15 amp gage I have two dimmable ballast that a 1000w is to 75% and a 600 that's full blast. I have a 6 inch inline fan (idk how many watts it's using ) and 3 fans !! I've had serious problem with breakers it's been awful.

7. Idk what runs to what I'm in a apartment at the moment and it's been horrible . 20140914_141450.jpg 20140914_141501.jpg
    Haha what' do ya mean ??

8. So I split up the inline to run off a 20 amp gage that's with a 1000w in my vegg. Those two things are all that's running off that breaker.

You need another circuit. You have too much on 1.

10. Same power issues with me. I run extension coords to different circuits until I upgrade my electrical

11. You Think I Have A potassium Problem?
    This is exactly what I'm doin hahahaha . Unfortunately it has to do until I end up moving .

12. Yours looks almost the exact same as the pic in the middle from the site so that would be my best guess. I go there first to see what I did wrong and they are 99% of the time correct

13. Are you talking about the plants I have in flower ?? Cause I went and observed both and looks more in the flower but either way I'm Goin to start over on the nutes . Just rebuild them up. Prolly water them with regular pH water then restart the nutes

14. For everyone I need help!!!! I have Nats and need home remedies or anything easy. I'm broke tell I get some money in . And i already bought yellow sticky traps that's all that's Goin for me. Lol and also some bug killer . Kills 40 something kinds idk. But i also read using olive/vegetables oil and water. Helps with larvae or something. Anything helps been reading but keeps telling me to buy stuff I can't go get at the moment.

15. Gnats are sign of over watering, let it dry out. Stir top of soil regularly so they fly and get stuck on the tape. Fan blowing on soil gently will dry it out a bit faster. They will disappear on their own most of the time, or they did for me. Had to squish a few. Once soil is dry, replace top inch or so so eggs don't remain.

Remember they like damp soil so if it constantly wet they will come.

16. flowering plants? i top dressed and mixed neem meal with the soil. like mentioned above don't let your soil stay too moist

17. Ok so today i took up about 2 or 3 inched of soil then flushed all my vegging plants with regular pH water. I then recovered with dry soil . Had fans blowing over the entire time . I'll post some pics up tomorrow .