Check Out My Bush!!!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Ctruss420, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hey everybody this will be my first grow journal on this forum. I've only been growing for around a year and I've had a few successful organic autoflower grows but I've been reading up on coco and it seems like a good start before I switch to full hydro.
    This grow consists of a 150 watt hps and a 200 watt dual spectrum cfl for lighting in my bedroom closet although I mostly will just be using the hps due to heat.
    I'm growing 2 original amnesias from dinafem there around 8 weeks old and they were just transplanted into 5 gallon buckets of coco and 25%perlite mix

image-3391739611.jpg

image-749407865.jpg

image-2791690722.jpg

image-1886209636.jpg

image-1786036511.jpg

image-4245430295.jpg

I also have a kush van stitch autoflower goin for the hell of it. It just broke ground yesterday.

image-1896022489.jpg

2. Ohhhh yeah. I'm using advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect grow micro bloom

3. legit man, how would you say growing autos is compared to photo plants?

4. Well it's about the same except there's a lot more room for error with photo strains because your not on a time crunch. If u fuck up at all on an auto there isn't really time to fix any problem without it hurting your yields. Also the autos I grew were not very strong. I'm trying out this kvs because its a. Og kush auto and I'm hoping for sum potency this time

5. seen im growing autos at the mo but is my first grow and i think im going to end up with less yield than wanted so am going to have to go for photoperiod next time am planning on growing one monster!

6. Yea I think growing one large plant into a scrog is a nice way to start out that way all ur attention is focused on that one plant but u still have a huge harvest

7. What auto strains r u growing. Pics?

8. yeah man i tihnk thats what i wana do next time fo sure. you can see the journal in my sig, not very far through yet but i can tell the plants will be small - lowryder2 crossed easyrider

9. Today is the first day of flower the lights come on in about an hour

10. New pics after sum defoliation and lst

image-3461359572.jpg

image-3965475484.jpg

image-1422703220.jpg

11. is that the humidifier from argos???

12. Potency is the one reason I don't bother trying any autos just doesn't make sense to me. If I'm doing it I want the strongest shit I can grow

13. I got the humidifier from target.

I completely get what ur sayin about autos but they are a very good way to learn the basics of growing cannabis and its still really fun and satisfying. The autos didn't smoke all that well but they made sum killer errl

14. New pics

image-3894898588.jpg

image-2431274947.jpg

Made sum qwiso last night

image-3069537688.jpg

image-3701453440.jpg