check out my boys rap

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by married2mj, Oct 23, 2009.

1. #1 married2mj, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    me and my boy spent this whole summer going on l-rides and freestyling in the car, prior to that he had no rapping experience.

he wrote this down on his cell before he spit it but most of it was originally on a freestyle. this was his first take EVER on a mic by the way.

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/8107823/file.html

tell me what you think of it for a 19 year old white kid who never rapped in his life until like 5 months ago.

2. fuck i hate downloadin shit... but its ok, some lines are cool but its mostly just rhymin words for the sake of it... nice for 5months tho

3. my bad dude, i re-uploaded it.

but yea i see what you're saying, usually he spits a lot of real shit, but a lot of that was just rhyming for the hell of it.

thanks for taking the time to listen though

4. i liked it. there was alot of unnecessary rhymes that seemed out of place though

5. L rides? As in An L joint? because a blunt isnt an L, it refers to a joint where you attach to papers to make it longer. So idk where you got that slang from brotha.

but no i dont like the rap either. hes saying shit just to rhyme not to speak his mind.

6. #7 BlueDom, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    It was ok, clearly not very experienced, but a good effort none the less. He needs to work on the flow instead of just saying a million rhymes a minute.

You seem to call people trolls a lot, but this post is the defintion of trolling, at least give some constructive criticism if you don't like it. It's better than a lot of freestyles by Lil Wayne.

7. not so good..

8. #9 iHuLK x, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    I stated my opinion...fuck off. Do you get on here to try and argue with people? Argue with someone outside the internet and get floored, lol.

9. No man I do not. Sorry, I guess I just had a bug up my ass. You started a huge argument yesterday about how people shouldn't insult other people's music, then turned around and insulted two of my favourite groups to prove your point, then when I defended them in my first post in the thread, without insulting anybodies musical preferences, you called me a hypocrite. You accused people who call peoples music garbage of being trolls, and in this thread you called someones music garbage, proving yourself by your own definition to be a troll, and a hypocrite. It just pissed me off.

10. lol, naw the only time i talk shit is when people come in the room just to try and piss people off. Yesterday, right after i got done talkin about how people should chill out and stop hating someone came in the room and started talkin shit. Theirs just too many iThugs these days i guess.

11. good flow

12. L comes from thos el producto blunts my niggg

13. Blunt = L

So we dont know where you get your slang from.

14. If you had actually done that instead of just insulting other peoples taste to prove your point you might be more convincing, two wrongs don't make a right. I didn't come in "talkin' shit" or being an "iThug", I simply defended Wu-Tang, and another inarguably talented group that you obviously don't even recognize, despite them being an icon of stoner culture.

15. I never said i dont like Wu-Tang, i was just talkin shit about them cause the guy that liked them was talkin shit bout weezy, but o.k.

I think 2 wrongs do make a right actually.

16. lol why can't anybody just comment on the music without going off on some random tangent. It was decent OP.