Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

check out my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Jan 1, 2011.

1. got it for 60 bucks today. It's a beautiful piece. I love the metallic finish its so much better in person. I actually picked another one out, and while the lady was wrapping it I continued looking around and saw this beauty. Its a beautiful piece by the way.

What yall think?

Attached Files:

2. My friend has the same exact bong, got it for $40 haha

but its a great first bong, I like the ascetics, rips well too.

Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have ice picks.

3. Nice bong man good pickup!

4. Great buy man! The other day I saw a guy showing off a 3 inch spoon he payed 60 for haha I wish he could see your baby

5. I like the spirals on the side, seems like it would be easier to grip it. Very unique piece, a lot better than just a clear tube.

6. that is beautiful man!! i hada thnink about anchorman to spell beautiful right lmao im so drnunk...or was that anchorman? not sure...but in any event i wiould rip that bong man happy new years with your new bong!

7. That bong is spectacular, i could imagine the punch it packs. Pretty decent for 60 bucks too, great investment.