Check out my bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by squirter, Mar 23, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

This will be my first bong. Alright it's pretty shit glass quality but i only got it for about 30 bucks. What do you think? will it do the job? is the bowl too big to get the light down there properly? see i bought this big massive lighter on the internet and i don't know if the flame is gonna reach down that far.

ALSO can you please explain something to me. I'm pretty much new to bongs and i'm still tryna get my head round em' When i've watched videos of people smoke bongs, they light them, inhale, then take out the downstem and then all the smoke from the tube disappears. Do you take out the downstem when you've got enough hit? and are you suppose to re-use the stash in the bowl or put more in? how do you know if you can get a couple of hits out of the same stash?

2. Is your downstem / bowl all one piece? If so - surely there is a carb hole to clear it rather than pulling the stem. Pulling the stem is to clear all the smoke - only when the downstem and bowl piece are not connected.

And yes! Re-use as long as you can. If it's ash, it's done. If you stick your finger in it and it feels like there's still substance to smoke, it's not done. Don't hesitate to add some fresh stuff on top though to keep it tasting dank.

edit: I think I see your carb hole on the back of the tube? If so, you cover that with your hand while lighting, fill up the tube til you're ready to clear it, remove your hand from the hole and inhale all the smoke.