Check out my band's music *Thrash Metal*

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BublaBobert07, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm the screamer in a metal band called Late Spring Donkey. We're a relatively young band from Jacksonville, FL. We recorded 3 of our songs about a week ago, and we put them up on our Myspace page. Take a listen to our music and add us if you like it. Tell me what you think.

Late Spring Donkey on MySpace Music

2. listen to more brutal truth, then re record

3. not bad for a band just starting out. :metal:
    what part of Jacksonville are you at?

4. I really like your bands playing. The vocals Im not so sure about...but im not into anything with screaming so thats a very personal opinion of mine. More time and hard work, more development as musicians and you guys could really break through. Thrash metal is making a come back. How well can you do vocals without the screaming?

5. the vocals are fine for thrash metal and will only get better

6. Thanks for listening, guys. I appreciate your comments. I'm actually a very versatile vocalist. I can sing many different styles and types, and my natural clean singing voice is actually pretty good. I listen to a lot of music types...mainly punk, metal, hardcore, country, rock, and oldies. So I can draw from each one of those genres and do most style of voices. I've suggested using clean vocals in some of our songs, but my band mates are very much against it. I think, if used correctly, clean vocals could greatly enhance some of our songs. I'll keep pushing for it.

We're playing a battle of the bands this Friday. I'll let you guys know how we do.

7. try and do a sorta cross between screaming and singing, like oldschool metallica... that shits tha best!:metal:

8. or distort it more and sound like the melvins