Check my grow out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by renizo, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Whats sup guys havent posted in a while as i have been away from growing but im back now and miss it like crazy. I have 3 plants now and its under a 300 watt LED light which is my first time doing and its going great. I had problem at first with my room i had the set up in with the heat messing the grow process up but its all fix n in the past. All i have been giving them is water and spray seltzer when the lights turn on. I want to see if anybody recommends giving some kind of food in the growing stage or wait till i get the flowering stage.

Attached Files:

2. You def should be feeding them

3. yeah those things need some nutes bad, that's why those lower leaves are yellowing because it doesn't have the energy to maintain them and keep growing. I suggest using Fox farms trio supplemented with MagiCal if you don't have nutes already. Those look like they could take a full strength dose so use what they recommend then go to half strength the next feeding.

4. Do u recommend anything? I was told sensi grow? Is that good?

5. Thanks i will be buying them tomorrow at the store and will feed. Will keep a update with pic. Thanks so much.

6. Don't over do it what ever you give them, don't attack them with nutes use about 1/4 of what the manufacturer recommends for the first two feedings then come up from there.

7. Oh how far I have came since that little starter box...thats the one to get.

8. Are any of these good to use now?

Attached Files:

9. Cant tell what the other stuff is but the FF bloom is for flower

10. Let me know before i head out to buy some food if these are good enough thanks guys

Attached Files:

11. yeah they will do dunno what that micro stuff is or wether the nutes are any good, but i recon they will like it :p

12. Not for vegging

13. None of these are good for vegging?

14. Micro nutes and grow are

15. Just get sensi grow a and B. And bloom a and b

16. I am using Ionic grow. How is this stuff anybody used it?

Attached Files:

17. Trust me you can stump on everything else but just use advanced nutrients. You will never be unsatisfied