Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check it outttt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by featherweightftw, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Just got 6 grams of some blueberry headband. Check it out.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392075728.911552.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392075745.176389.jpg

2. Are those pics from the same pickup?? Anyway, shit looks bomb!  :yummy:

3. Bomb!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Second pic looks dank !

5. They are both from the same shit!

6. Lol well looks good. The first pic just sucks and doesn't do it justice then

"!"
    Lol

7. My bad dude I'm baked and forgot to not type the ! because I thought it's not there but it is.

8. How much did six grams cost ya of that.

Bluegrass

9. That's bullshit. The first picture, the bud is green and the picture isn't focused. The second pic, the bud is blue/purple.

10. Looks good man. How much did ya shell out for that bag of sweet nug ,and also what's the weight (I like to pay attention to the details).

11. All good friend :D

12. 6.2. I payed $64. And it's the same shit buddy, just up closer.