Check it out!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rouse513, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Almost 3 months in with this grow. Looking pretty good. Only problem seems to be small insects but not too many. lol I got a spider living in the bucket to handle some of them. The larger of the two seen here was only topped once. It developed four, six, and eight finger leaf patterns. Both are starting to develop nine finger leaves. Check these two out:

Attached Files:

2. I would plant them in the ground. They would get way bigger and yield alot more. The buckets are to small plus you should have filled the bucket more.

3. not an option due to circumstances beyond my control. im adding more soil over time, as it pushes upward

4. any other opinons or words of advice or anything? anyone?

5. Ya, bIgger pots

6. Yea man, I would deffinetly go to alteast 10 gallon pots. They are still movable but give your plants alot of extra room. I had my 3 of my plants in a 5 gallon buckets and they would have been rootbound within 3 weeks of putting them into those containers. So if you can it will pay off in the long run to move them to bigger containers.

7. if I had it i'd do it. The topped on will probably enter flowering in a week or so. ive just been adding soil slowly to the bucket as it grows. when i planted it i didnt have any extra soil, fresh soil anyway, so i mixed my garden soil with manure and so far it's looking pretty good i think. i just fixed my bug problem the other day. The seeds were just bag seeds.