Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check it out, GC! My first piece!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butler1990, May 9, 2009.

1. #1 butler1990, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    Hey guys, I've really come to like this community. So much so, that I find myself visiting it several times every day. Well today I got my first piece, and I kinda feel like it's a rite of passage of sorts. When one evolves from a occasional toker to a weekend toker. (NEWTOKER is EVOLVING into WEEKENDTOKER! Press B to cancel EVOLUTION!) it's a mini-bowl thats made of very thin, red glass. It cost me 8 bucks, but if this gets lost or stolen or taken by parents, I'm only out 8 bucks. It hits very nicely though and holds as much as a bigger bowl. It has a deep dish.

I think I'm going to call it "Red Rick" because it's red and looks like a penis. Rick=Dick

Sorry if this doesnt make much sense, but I'm soaring right now:smoke:

edit: added another pic

Attached Files:

2. i like the color..

3. Or u could call it Big Red like the gum pack so that way u can tell ur friends if they want some big red and ur parents wouldnt know (incase u r 18 and live with 'rents):cool:

4. L;MAOOOO
    PRESS B TO CANCEL REVOLUTION?
    damn, you're high.
    its crazy.
    i'm on the same wavelength that you were on when you wrote this..
    its still lingering in the Telekinetic air.
    crazy +rep

5. either that pipe is small or your hands are huge

6. well apart from ur odd choice in name for it. nice little bowl. i had one kinda like it, does great for personal bowls.

7. Definitely a cute one, congrats :) And don't expect to stay a weekend toker for long now that you have a piece ;)

8. I had a piece almost exactly like that, but yours is a way nicer color. It worked pretty well for me in the past. Mine cracked when I was cleaning it, but now I have a better piece so it's all good.

So..since you're now a weekend smoker, have you ever looked into making / buying a bong?

9. it's his first pipe dude..

congrads! i like the name haha. that bowlpack is pretty hugee :smoke:

10. big foot hands!!

nice little inexpensive pipe though. now you don't have to cry when you break it.. My friend just shattered his 60$ pipe.

11. Dude your fingers are huugee!! Nice little first bowl

12. Come on man, it's a lil baby ripper.

13. yea i guess thats a pretty cute little pipa ha
    thats almost a damn noseburner lol
    anywayyy......i suggest you name the bitch with a bad ass name
    not no shit like red rick or big red
    name that shit carnage like the spider man enemy guy
    sounds fkn beast

14. lol that thing is going to make you burn your face. . .and hands.

15. Thanks for the replies guys. I do have big hands, bu it's also a very small bowl. And the bowl end of it only gets hot when you start burning black/white ash. Otherwise it doesn't really get hot.

It gets the job done, it's discreet and it's cheap. I like it.

16. Haha exactly what I was thinking, but nice piece dude, you can hide it easily and like you said if you loose it or whatever it didn't cost you much!

17. #17 alesto, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    Newtoker -(when you buy your first pipe and weed for yourself )--> Weekend toker --(when you find yourself smoking alone for no other reason that to just get blazed and enjoy the ride)---> Everyday toker

Thats a pretty good rule of thumb. some people could argue it but admit it. its awesome.

now i have to pull out my old gameboy and play again! :(

Edit : Also , be careful that you dont burn your thumb on the carb when you take some long hits. That glass appears thin and that bowl might be a little too big.

18. Yeah the glass is pretty thin, but it only gets too hot when you're toasting ash and res instead of weed. I haven't burned myself yet :p

19. Call it the mustache scorcher.

20. Check out the new pic. It won't burn you if you know how to light a bowl. Now, I'm off to go get baked! Cheers guys :smoke: