check it out!! check it out!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PIFF KING, May 22, 2009.

1. #1 PIFF KING, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    just got a 400w light system with a conversion of mh/hps :hello: also got a metal wardrobe about 4x4x6.5' ordered my attitude beans today homegrown fourway, joint doctor diesel ryder, and a fem afgan kush i am exicted :smoking:cant wait to smoke that FIRE!! any suggetions on how i can cut airflow holes in the wardrobe? what kind of carbon filter should i get?

Attached Files:

2. sour diesel!!:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

3. the best way to cut out holes in a wardrobe would be to use a circular saw. you can get them at home depot and there is all different sizes to fit your needs. it is the easyest way to get a perfect circle and the size you need.

4. What you are looking for is a Hole Saw, not a Circular Saw.

5. Hole saws are amazing, you just want to make sure you got a powerful enough drill. Going through plywood, pressed particle board or MDF with something like a 4" hole saw takes some power for sure. Be careful that you have a really good firm grip on the drill as well or it will kickback, swing around and mess up your wrist.

6. hahaha yea my bad guys thats what i ment. yea i attach my hole saw to my dewalt xpr and it makes the most cleanest cut's.

7. gotta love dewalt for DIY projects, built my grow whole box with one in my 3rd grow in my sig. :)

8. i got my dewalt xpr gonna go by the hole saw tomorrow ill show pics of the set up when lights go on

9. my bitches about 20 days above ground!

Attached Files:

10. keep us posted, ill be watching this one since im growing my first time, with same wattage bulbs...

11. bump..new pics

Attached Files:

12. Nice little bushy girls (hopefully), Piff King. Are these seeds feminized?

13. nah these are just seeds i got from some dank one is def a indica and i think the other is a satvia,

14. #14 PIFF KING, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    so its been two days since the last pic and have these things grown!! i tied down alittle more and purned alittle also here go some pics!!

15. 4-5 inch holesaws are pretty expensive (~$30usd at home depot) but do leave a very clean cut. I personally use a jigsaw but you need steady hands and some sand paper :)

16. here go the girls 1st pic just tied down and cut 21 leaves off it cant even tell right

Attached Files: