Check it Out -> Best Homemade Bong Ever Made

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by IEndless, Nov 1, 2010.

1. #1 IEndless, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    So I've been a browser of the site and finally decided it was my turn to give back. I finished this baby up the other day and the glue is about to be done drying. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions :)

Features:
    Homemade Helix
    2 Chambers
    1 Perk

[​IMG]

2. Nice craftmanship but I can see that thing having crazy drag. And the best homemade ever was the bong the guy made out of a glass graduated cylinder.

3. Thank you! :) There is actually hardly any drag at all. All of the connections are sealed perfectly with no leaks. It tokes amazing. And I saw the glass beaker but filtration wise I think mine wins. ;)

4. its cool and all...mmmm glue and plastic...yum..please get a glass bong if you don't

5. #5 sleepy96, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    Not to brag, but I think filtration wise (as far as home mades), mine wins :smoke:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-t...lit-inline-32-slit-dome-perc.html#post8015223

I think vinyl tubing always works well with homemades, as well as with brass bowls. But with things like the dome perc or any perc/downstem, its always good to have as many holes as possible to allow as much diffusion as possible.

6. I use that same kind of pipe fitting as a bowl