Cheba hut!!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Virtue 7, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Ok.. So there is this restaurant in my town called "Cheba Hut" 100% stoner friendly!:hello:

They sell "Toasted" subs. They figured out th tax so that everything cost $4.20. There subs are all called different strain names.

Anyways have any of you been to one? I know that there is a Cheba Hut here in New Mexico and Colorado.. Wondering if anyone else has heard of it? It's so awesome. Get there asap :cool:

main website is down but check it :http://www.facebook.com/chebahut#!/chebahut?v=wall

2. just ate at one last week in denver. i got a blunt of some skunk. mmmm good

3. I love Cheba Hut :) one of my favorite places to eat hahah

4. Nice! :) so glad to know people on the city know of the cheba hut. I was like awe struck when I walked into the one in my town lol.. Like nugs and blunts of things?? Really? SICK! lol

5. Ha they have a Cheba Hut in Tempe, AZ and I agree the food is delicious

6. Do they have one in Canada?

7. I doubt it haha

8. i'm definitely going to the one in Colorado sometime! :smoke:

9. nice :smoke:

you'll enjoy the atmosphere very much

10. Just think one day when weed is legal there will probably be places like this but all the food gets you high!

11. Yeah, I love Cheba Hut. Everytime we visit family in Fort Collins and Greeley, Colorado we make sure to go there. The funny thing is, we first went there for the novelty of a stoner themed restaurant, but it turns out, their sandwiches are absolutely delicious.

12. i live like 50 feet from one...LITERALLY..anyone that lives in tempe az right next to asu...i live in those apartments right behind cheba hut haha

13. lol very nice

dude that's so cool. i'd for sure have cheba hut a few times a week if i lived 50 feet away from it lol:cool:

14. Ate at one in Boulder a month or two ago. Damn tasty!

:D

15. hell yeah! in the week that ive lived here ive already had it twice, 2 days in a row, its kinda pricey to go everyday or i would =/