cheating?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 12, 2012.

1. if a girl you love cheats on you because you did some ultimately fucked up shit...and you love her...and she loves you also but she did it because she was mad and girls and guys both do immature shit...what would you do/say?

2. Well if you loved her you wouldn't do some ultimately fucked up shit. If she loved you she wouldn't cheat. Neither one of the parties actually loves the other and they need to split up no matter the other problems or the "feelings" they think they have. It is true that once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater (in the relationship they cheated in).

3. if you got cancer and started making (unmentionables) and selling them to make sure your family was going to have enough money when you died so then the girl had to go through months of being lied to/ignored because the guy cant tell her about what hes doing....so then she finds out and to get back at him she cheats on him but she doesnt feel right with that guy so then now they are getting back together O__o

4. Are you just like.. adding together a bunch of plot summarys from AMC shows? ;)

5. One word: Leave.

Never date a girl that cheats on you, that's just f*cked up. If you're pussy whipped, and believe me I know how it feels to be in that situation, then there's no point trying to convince you. You'll regret it later though, trust me.

6. ;) LOL but yea i was just wondering because thats a weird situation right there.

7. you are asking a lot of what ifs...
    you fucked up, she cheated.
    no matter what you did, she fucked another guy.
    split up, i dont even know how you could POSSIBLY think of the possibility of being with a girl after she cheated on you...

8. AMF

Enough said...

9. Dump her. She let another dude blow his load inside your pussy, to spite you. And she loved every second of it.

Fucking whores, if my girlfriend ever pulled anything like this on me I'd have her ass out of my mind and my life in seconds, never put up with it.

10. ...im not dating that hoe. uh-uh. ain't goin to do it. no way.

[​IMG]

11. Translation: My feelings would be hurt and I would be sad.

I'm not sure why guys wanna act tough all the time. Getting cheated on would suck.

12. Breaking Bad is the best show on TV

13. Chop her up into little pieces and chuck her in a bush, send the head to the guy she cheated on me with

Edit: Ha nah I'd just break up with her

14. Bruh you gotta leave her for breaking your heart, then you take her back. Here's the best part, you make her fall deeply in love with you then leave her and break HER heart.

Problem solved

15. Dude, what the fuck. If the girl cheated on you it's over. That's disgusting man. Can't believe the shit people do these days...

16. Love can be a powerful thing that might even be strong enough to get past immaturity like this, but it does depend a LOT on forgiveness. Unfortunately, most relationships do not have the strength, and what you thought was true love, really isn't.

IF you can both learn to love again and truly forgive in your head and your heart, then you might have a chance. But chances are if you're asking strangers in a forum online, your head and your heart are not truly in it.

It's also difficult for me to be like most other posters here, looking at this in a purely black and white perspective, as they are not in your shoes, nor am I. I will not condemn the relationship instantly like that, but I also will not condemn someone for expressing that opinion because of their belief system.

If you think SHE is worth keeping in your life, then give it a shot. But if you cannot commit to it 100% and truly be able to forgive (most cannot in this situation, so do NOT feel bad, infidelity is hard to deal with), then move on.

17. I'd be feeling a lot more than just sad and hurt. And it's not about acting tough, it's reacting properly. The way you put it makes it seem like you'd just stand there and go "ok".

[​IMG]

18. the answer is hidden in this song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N31oFeinFY]TV on the Radio - DLZ - YouTube[/ame]

19. Very fucked up situation. I look forward to the film.

20. I knew this sounded familiar hahaha