Cheating stories

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purproller420, Feb 15, 2011.

1. So has anybody ever caught their s/o in the act of cheating? if so, lets hear the story.
    or has anybody ever got caught cheating?

2. I did it once. I was a freshman in high school, had been dating this girl for a few months. I was hanging out at my friends house and his older sister (sophomore) came onto me. 30 minutes later I was ramming my dick in her mouth. It wasn't the most serious relationship but I know it hurt her feelings. I've always felt sorta bad about it, never cheated on anyone again.

3. I'm gonna sound like a slimeball right now, but I think I've cheated on like every gf I've had. =\ With the girls friends sometimes also. Not my fault tho! The girls come onto me, and yes I should say no...but hey I was young andddddd... It's impossible for me to turn down some fat booty.

I have not (nor will I) cheat on my current fiancé. Cuz she's a white girl with the fattest booty u ever seen!

4. My one ex banged my arch nemesis.. I was about to break up with her and she knew it so I think it was more of a fuck you. Oh well :D

5. Just because they came on to you doesn't mean it's not your fault man. I feel bad for the people you cheated on. It really can fuck someone up emontinaly

6. my new hero

7. Cheating is just uncool. Never been cheated on and never will cheat.

:D

8. Its so much easier to just be single.

9. I was cheated on last Valentine's day by my girlfriend I was dating for about 6 mos at the time.

It was with her ex husband. It was really nice seeing the post from him on facebook after she admitted to it to me, "I hope you enjoyed your valentines present".

Lesson: Don't date 25 year olds girls with ex husbands. They have trust issues and fuck you over.

P.S. What the hell, how do you guys get hit on by chicks all the time? My friend fell into the same hole with dating 3 girls at once and he ends up cheating on someone. I think i'm attractive, friendly, and have had my fare share of GFs but I've never been hit on or asked out by a woman.

10. ive been cheated on once. she did it with one of my "friends" he told me about it and me and him just played with her. after a week of doing that we just said fuck it he told her he was done with her and she came to me crying saying that one of my friends called her a cunt and i said thats not what i heard o and im done with you and left :D

11. +1.

i've been cheated on.. the first time she told me right after so i was like wtf? then fucked her best friend.

+1

the second time i was cheated on, the girl fucked my best friend, but my best friend didn't know it was my girlfriend, seeing as how they never met.. i broke up with her and took all my shit back from her,

the third time the girl was fucking some dude on the side of the road in her van, and my buddies and i rolled up on it and i "talked" with the dude while my buddy let the air out of the van's tires.

the fourth time, the girl got dt'd by two guys on new year's eve, and they told me about it, so i told her to get bent and i told her to shove that fake-ass "i'm pregnant" bullshit up her ass.

now i'm single, heh.

12. High school was the only time i cheated.. because i kinda had a fuck it attitude..

Most Memorable cheating was, i was rolling balls, me and my girlfriend were rolling together..

My one friend who came brought a couple girls who were rolling..

And We were all in this same bed (You guys know how rolling is) and i was srsly fingering this girl right next to me while MY girlfriend was right next to us.

Funniest thing was... my friend came up to me later on and was like dude..

I TOTALLY saw you fingering her and we laughed about it... Good old high school days..

She didn't even find out..

13. i once thought about cheating when i was drunk, hanging out with a pretty 16 year old...

made me feel guilty though, so i didn't. even after she tried kissing me.

i just walked away.

14. fucking G

15. Been thinking about it..lol.

But i know once i open that door, any other relationship's i have won't be the same...And yet i still want too..

But if i ever do, it's ONLY going to be with a chick who's above the age of 30. Cougar or bust baby.

16. Damn, why do you get cheated on so often?

Maybe there is something wrong with you. Lol

17. Haha honestly I have not in 18 years had a serious relationship. But I have fun. I tend to be the guy who hooks up with other guys gfs. Usually not on purpose, like I won't know till after than there like " btw I have a bf and hes probably looking for me" so I'll find myself leaving that party pree quick. Like this has happened at least a dozen times like that.

Or one time this guytried tO start a fight with me over dropping MY roach... Kicked his ass than fucked his gf in his car... There still together guy wont look at me anymore hahah :)

Oh life.. How you keep me amused

18. ^hahaha

i try not to be that guy, but i was last month. my current fuck buddy had a boyfriend at the time we started hooking up, and he was in the marines... now her other fuck buddy is pissed at me too, and he just got out of the army... whats a scrawny boy like me gonna do? :laughing:

19. 3/4 times it's the ex. I'm just a home wrecker :p and I date sluts

20. we're all sluts around here! :D