Cheated on my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Gcmsboy, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I agree. It's just going to hurt her and you obviously don't want to do that. If your relationship is going well, and you are sure she will be never find out then I say just keep it to yourself. Pretend it never happened and just learn from your mistakes. Unless its really eating you up, in which case the only way to clear your conscience would be to come clean. Good luck dude

2. Well said.

3. There are two things you can do.

1. Tell her
    2. Not tell her

Let's see what each action means.

--

1. Tell her

If you tell her, what does that mean?

2. Not tell her

If you do not tell her, what does that mean?

--

I'm not going to answer these for you. You're on your own from here on.

4. Thanks for the help guys, especially sense most have reframed from any name calling.
    I think im going to keep it to myself.

5. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

Seriously dont tell her

6. coulda been a sign from the universe, everything happens for a reason.

the truth sets u free my man

7. Tell her the truth but let her know how much this has been eating you up and how much you regret it. You have to show her both sides of the coin and just hope that she forgives you.

8. NO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! DON'T SAY SHIT! AND IF SHE DOES FIND OUT DENY IT! Trust me...I know these things. I'm a black guy.

9. Free as in no girlfriend.

10. i disagree. he should man up and come forward. he pulled a dirty move and stuffed his secret away like a coward. ignorance is bliss, yes, but i believe she's entitled to know

11. no! Keep your mouth shut! Trust me I play bass.

12. Look guys a troll. :devious:

13. yo if u believe its the right thing to do then maybe thats whats best. right now u gotta smoke a bowl and figure out why the fuck YOU wanna do

14. ...you're a troll...

15. If you believe in doing the 'right thing', then you shouldn't have fucked around in the first place.

But if you also believe in doing the 'next-right-thing-to-do-after-you've-fucked-up-the-first-time-around', then you should tell her the truth and let her decide what she's going to do with you.

Skin you alive... or burn you with slow fire...

16. I'll end with this. If you tell her you aren't the smartest bear in the bunch. I'm sought out for wisdom...listen to my wise words. Shhh.

17. Not everyone can keep a secret.

18. don't encourage cowardice. man up and tell her the truth, you deserve what you get

19. Dry Snitching is never a good idea ever ever.

20. better than her findin out on her own tho... lord help u